|Commit found by message id
Sat, 19 Dec 2009
[ 07:25:44 dougb ] |
ports-mgmt Manage your ports without external databases or languages
This is svn version r200709
1. Further update the --packages-build and --delete-build-only options
to work with -a:
a. Create a new function clean_build_only_list() from code that
was already in dependency_check() and use it both there and at
the end of the config mode in -a.
b. Properly initialize the variables related to these two features
in the same spot as all the other global vars are initialized rather
than doing it in different locations.
1. 9-CURRENT has its own package repo now, hurray!
2. Instead of having a pca() to describe the post-config action
collect the stuff that always runs after config is done into a
function, and use the pca() logic to determine what to print. This
also restores the whitespace to consistency between the modes
(one port, multiport, -a).
3. Instead of fetching the directory listing for each port category
(devel, ports-mgmt, etc.) every time we need to check a port, fetch
it once and save it to a temporary file. This lets us do several
a. Save a lot of time not having to re-fetch each iteration
b. Run the sed code to fix %2c -> , up front
c. Add a sed pattern to fix %2b -> +
d. Run a variety of different patterns to try and find the
4. We only want to run the logic tree on whether $latest_pv is up to
date or not if that variable has a value, so add appropriate tests.
1. Make it easier to include the --packages-build and --delete-build-only
options in a portmaster rc file by setting the PM_BUILD_ONLY_LIST variable
(which is used by both options) in the script if either of the two
options is detected.
2. More robust error-handling for package directory creation in
3. Move the error message for "no package in -PP mode" to a variable
for both reuse and code readability.
1. Not finding a package (or even a package repo) should only fail()
if we are using -PP, not if we're just using -P.
Number of ports [& non-ports] in this commit: 1
Showing files for just one port: ports-mgmt/portmaster
show all files
hide all files
8 vulnerabilities affecting 24 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new