|Commit found by message id
Mon, 12 Sep 2011
[ 06:19:07 dougb ] |
ports-mgmt Manage your ports without external databases or languages
1. Add the ability to retry package creation. This is mostly useful for
PM_SU_CMD after a build that took so long that your sudo ticket has
2. Add support for multiple -r options on the same command line. 
Various Internal Cleanups and Improvements
1. s/printf/echo -e/ for consistency, and use it to full advantage
2. In the code that derives the proper value of PACKAGESITE remove 6.x
and add 9.x. Also add a 10-current entry.
3. Add a more-or-less painless test to deal with the issue of the current
working directory no longer existing. This problem usually manifests as
a "The value of DISTDIR cannot be empty" error because 'make -f' does
not handle this condition gracefully.
4. In find_and_delete_distfiles() (run after a successful install) change
the default pattern to be foo-[0-9]* instead of foo* 
When the new pattern doesn't match any existing distfiles, fall back to
the old one.
5. Also in find_and_delete_distfiles(), cache matches to $DI_FILES so that
we don't have to re-test that same file again.
6. Change the method used to print the prompt in get_answer_g() to echo -e
so that I can be more flexible in formatting prompt messages.
7. For --clean-packages if a package is up to date but not installed
it should still be deleted if -y is in use.
8. Avoid duplicate word in a composite sentence 
9. If a user has non-standard FETCH_ARGS it could circumvent the intent
of --always-fetch, so forcibly unlink the file before proceeding to
the fetch routine.
Sponsored by: Henk van Oers 
Suggested by: Lapo Luchini <firstname.lastname@example.org> 
Submitted by: Dan Allen <email@example.com> 
Number of ports [& non-ports] in this commit: 1
Showing files for just one port: ports-mgmt/portmaster
show all files
hide all files
6 vulnerabilities affecting 9 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new