|Commit found by message id
Sat, 7 Jul 2012
[ 12:16:20 dougb ] |
ports-mgmt Manage your ports without external databases or languages
Upgrade to version 3.13
Major updates/fixes to the distfile handling code
* Make all parts of the code SUBDIR-safe (most were already)
- Fix a few places where the relativity of the cwd was not respected,
most often resulting in files not being deleted that should be
* Move the storage of the distfile info back to /var/db/pkg where it
should have been all along. Mostly for correctness, but also to deal
with the problem of non-UNIQUENAMEs causing the wrong files to be
deleted with -d.
* Clean up the old /var/db/ports/*/distfiles files after reading them,
and delete the directory if it's empty. Since we are doing this
unconditionally now, there is no longer a need for delete_dist_list().
The new ones will live and die with the rest of the package directory.
* Update some of the messages printed out for distfile-related things
to make it more clear what's going on.
* Check DI_FILES to see if the distfile could be valid for another port
in more places, so add a function to deal with the common ones.
* When checking DI_FILES, anchor the grep pattern with a ^ to
avoid false positives
Other code changes
* Make the whitespace more consistent
* Various minor improvements, mostly to avoid unnecessary forking
* When using -i and there is an +IGNOREME file, the default should be no
Number of ports [& non-ports] in this commit: 1
Showing files for just one port: ports-mgmt/portmaster
show all files
hide all files
13 vulnerabilities affecting 18 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new