|Commit found by message id
Mon, 15 Oct 2012
[ 17:12:43 bdrewery ] |
ports-mgmt Port build and test system
- Update to 2.2
* Lots of bug fixes
* Support JAILNAME-make.conf and PTNAME-make.conf
* Updated ZSH completions
* The 'pbi' subcommand has been removed
* New "SET" feature. bulk, options, testport now all support
a '-z SET' option that allows for extra customization of
make.conf and options. See CUSTOMISATION section in
poudriere(8) for more information.
* Improved compatibility with older FreeBSD versions
* Poudriere itself can be jailed, see website for more details.
* Any ZFS dataset can now be used as a ports tree. Just set
poudriere:type=ports and define poudriere:name to use as a ports tree.
- No longer create port tress in ports/ subdirectory when using SVN or git
- Fix improperly using options-JAILNAME instead of JAILNAME-options
directory, resulting in options not being used.
- Fix the specified ports tree not being used
- Support for building the entire ports tree with the -a option
- Support for overriding WRKDIR_ARCHIVE_FORMAT, see new
- Summary output updates
- SIGINFO improvements
- Improved output during startup, explaining which files/directories
are being used for the build.
- Fix skipped ports causing incorrect counts
- Logs are now only cleared on -c again
- New '-C' option that deletes any existing packages, but only for
the ones listed. This works well with '-t' for bulk testing.
- Better version detection on new jails via newvers.sh
- Lots of leftovers improvements
- When using pkgng, DEVELOPER_MODE is now enabled by default, which
will run extra plist checks.
Feature safe: yes
Number of ports [& non-ports] in this commit: 1
Showing files for just one port: ports-mgmt/poudriere
show all files
hide all files
7 vulnerabilities affecting 11 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new