- Update to 3.0.6
This release supports upcoming STAGE support. Please
update to it soon.
- Staging support.
* Detect files orphaned in the stagedir that are not
installed due to not being in the pkg-plist
* Detect files that get installed outside of the
STAGEDIR during 'make stage' as 'stage_fs_violation'
- Rename 'preinst_fs_violation' to 'build_fs_violation'
- latest-per-pkg links are now hardlinks
- Fix possible recursive crash during jail startup
- Chmod jail build dirs to 0711 to keep out gvfs-trash
from tracking the directory during build, leading to
kernel panic sometimes
- jail -uc: Fix detection of errors during distrib-dirs
- jail -uc: Fix on recent HEAD during distrib-dirs due to
new unbound user.
- testport: Only show -n warning if there are leftovers
- jail -u (SVN): Fix RELEASE not being updated for UNAME_r
during major upgrades (head becomes 10-ALPHA, 11, etc)