- Update to 3.0.16
- Move to using pkg-plist
This will likely be the last 3.0.x release. 3.1 is almost complete.
* Leftovers checking has moved to Ports Mk/Scripts/check_leftovers.sh,
which allows more consistency and easier maintenance without requiring
a Poudriere release to make changes.
* Staging Orphans has moved to Ports 'make check-plist' for the same
reasons. See r351587 for more information on the new behavior.
The new leftover/orphan code has new %%PLIST%% sub behavior and also
fixes many false-positive orphans, leftovers, and @dirrm showing.
* Fix many races in port cleanup/skip handling.
* Fix crashed builder detection.
* Hide pkg_install EOL warnings and disable WARNING/ERROR waits when
* Disable DEVELOPER from make.conf; Poudriere will automatically
set it when appropriate. This prevents testing of port dependencies
that were not requested to be tested.
* distclean: Prevent removing all files by accident.
* Having PKG_REPO_SIGNING_KEY set but the file missing is now fatal.
* kern.securelevel >=1 is now fatal.
* Fix 'kill: No such process' warnings with older /bin/sh (8.x)
* Fix crash on 8.3 due to bug with $(()) handling of _vars (fixed in
* Fix case of packages always rebuilding with "changed options" when
the port has an OPTION defined multiple times (such as fixed in
* Fix 'Terminated' warning showing at shutdown with older /bin/sh (fixed
by r218105 but never made it to stable/8)