- Update to checkin 52e5de4fd8
- Install depends just-in-time in the proper sequence ordering, instead of
This also fixes differences between testport and bulk with regards to
- Give a port all the special depends distfiles it needs during build as
well. This fixes
issues with fetching and distfiles.
- Add basic hook support in /usr/local/etc/poudriere.d/hooks
- bulk: New C index builder for pkg_* bulks
- bulk: Automatically detect direct dependency changes. This should detect
postgresql/mysql/perl updates (change of default versions) without
needing user interraction.
- Delete empty directories when cleaning up repositories
- Add ftp-archive method for old releases
- jail: consistently accept svn revision number
- bulk -T: Implement try-broken
- bulk -F: fetch-orginal - This flag tries to download from the original
and ignores all FreeBSD mirrors
- jail -c -P ./path.to.patch: Patch the src tree with the given patch
before building it
- Add a small C code to determine if a directory is empty (faster than
find for this)
- jail -u: Fix 'Error: 1 argument expected: jname'
- ports -F: Fix not populating method file
- ports -u: Fix backwards compatibility with snap dir
- Fix NO_ZFS still causing zfs.ko kernel module to be loaded
- Raise default nohang time to 7200 and add MAX_EXECUTION_TIME/NOHANG_TIME
- ports -d: Fix deleting the ports tree
- jail -d: Fix deleting jails
- testport: Add .keep support for wrkdir saving
- Speedup packaging by reducing I/O
- Fix crash in siginfo_handler() via cache_get_pkgname() if origin is
- ZSH completion fixes
- Documentaiton fixes
- Various leftover fixes
- Various other fixes
Feature safe: yes
> Description of fields to fill in above: 76 columns --|
> PR: If a GNATS PR is affected by the change.
> Submitted by: If someone else sent in the change.
> Reviewed by: If someone else reviewed your modification.
> Approved by: If you needed approval for this commit.
> Obtained from: If the change is from a third party.
> MFC after: N [day[s]|week[s]|month[s]]. Request a reminder email.
> Security: Vulnerability reference (one per line) or description.
> Sponsored by: If the change was sponsored by an organization.
> Empty fields above will be automatically removed.