- Update to checkin 0966e62bc4
- Cleanup Makefile to use pkg-plist 
- make_index fixes (use ports/portsnap version now)
- Documentation updates
- Use autotools for build
- All incremental messages are in a consistent format now.
- New daemon poudriered using libucl with fine-grained permissions, but
not yet hooked up or documented. It will be hooked up to poudriere-queue
and documented soon.
- Add an nc(1) wrapper to work around src change r249499.
- status: Add -H for scripted mode
- status: Show URL if available
- Allow to specify revision when running poudriere jail -u with svn method
- bulk: Add -i and -I for interactive testing of all specified ports at once,
requires ports r348859 change to Mk/bsd.port.mk.
- Report modification of directories during leftover check (owner or
- Fix ipv6 only usage
- Ensure /sbin and /usr/sbin are in PATH when running
- Remove trailing slashes from listed_ports.
- Exit quicker after ^C during packaging phases by killing pkg-static
- Fix child process cleanup logic to only sleep if child still running.
- Always dismount filesystems and try cleaning up when exiting and in jail -k
- For stage_orphans, ignore modified files (such as nobody vs root)
- testport -I: Mark cleanup done, not as recursively failing
- testport -i: Use a local.conf instead of PACKAGESITE
- testport -I: Suggest same login method which is more sane/clean than exec
- options: Require dialog4ports as it runs from host and
jail may be for a different ARCH
- Ignore parents of home directories too during leftovers check
- Restrict ZFS on 9.0/9.1 due to known deadlock
- bulk: Parse MOVED for given port build list
- Add support for svnlite and overriding SVN_CMD
- Show warning when jail is newer than host
- Show host/jail OSVERSION in build logs
Submitted by: Johannes Jost Meixner <firstname.lastname@example.org>  (based on)
PR: ports/187373