- Update to checkin 32a2683eca
- Queue is now priotitized by the dependency-chain
length and not by number of direct dependencies.
- Add PRIORITY_BOOST in poudriere.conf which takes
PKGNAME globs to boost up to the top of the queue.
PRIORITY_BOOST="apache-openoffice* pypy* mysql-workbench*"
- bulk/testport: Add -k to keep going on test failures.
The failures are stll considered failures but do not skip
further builds depending on that port.
- bulk -at: This now defaults to -k
- Leftovers and Orphan checking now uses the scripts in
ports so we can update them frequently without a poudriere
release and allow Tinderbox to use the same checks. 
- This fixes many false-positives with orphans
- Now @dirrm are not shown if they are already in the plist
- Hook-up stage-qa into the tests and remove our redundant
- testport -i: Fix common double-install error
- Fix leftover mtree not showing all results when a directory
is modified. I.e., changed user and group, only one of which
- bulk -a: Don't consider missing origins as fatal.
- Rework distfile handling to be more atomic
- Fix many race conditions with cleanup after
port build, especially with skipping ports.
- Optimize port cleanup after builds
- Speedup compute_deps
- Fix crashed build detection (commonly shows as
"unknown stuck queue bug")
- status: Fix regression causing it to not work with multiple
builds at once
 It's possible we may change the format of the scripts in ports
once Tinderbox integrates with them. If this happens you will
need to update poudriere-devel.