- Update to checkin f86a423218
* Reduce jail restarting for networking access by now always starting
2 jails. One with networking support and one without. This allows
not constantly restarting jails to enable/disable networking, which
causes a lot of jail lock contention.
* Color support has been added. This is disabled by any of:
1. poudriere -N <sub-command>
2. stdout or stderr NOT in a TTY (piped)
3. USE_COLORS=no in poudriere.conf
* Add DURATION_FORMAT and BUILDTIME_FORMAT to allow changing time
display and default build name.
* madvise(MADV_PROTECT) the main poudriere process to allow it to cleanup
on failure from out-of-swap.
* Running commands as non-root will *auto queue* them to poudriered
if it is running. See rc.d/poudriered.
* HTML/Web major changes:
- Stop polling the server once the build is done.
- There is now a top-level and jail-level page. The top-level only
shows the *latest* build for each jail-ports-set combination.
The jail-level only shows for a specific jail-ports-set combination.
These pages will only be updated with builds done after upgrading.
This may change before 3.1 release using a statsd to populate with
all historical builds as well.
- The main build page has been majorly reworked.
* It no longer has 2 columns which overlap each other when zoomed in.
The site is now much more responsive to zooming and mobile viewing.
* More links to logs and elapsed times are shown
* More system and build stats are shown such as "Impulse" which is
the rate of package building over the last 2-10 minutes. This is
done in browser/js currently so will reset when reloading the page.
- The layout for httpd setup has changed. Now instead of duplicating
the html/assets into every build dir, the html dir from
/usr/local/share/poudriere/html/ should be served directly
and the /data dir should be symlinked or aliased to the equivalent
/usr/local/poudriere/data/logs/bulk/ dir on your system. See
/usr/local/share/examples/poudriere/nginx.conf.sample for an
example nginx setup.
** Note that this is still being improved for 3.1 and may undergo some
backwards-incompatible changes before release.
* status: Major changes.
- By default only show running builds
- Use -a to show all builds, not just latest
- Use -f to show finished builds, only latest
- Add -c for a more compact format
- Displaying the SIGINFO/builder output now requires -b.
- -B/-j/-p/-z can be used to filter the output.
* Show buildtimes in output now.
* TIMESTAMP_LOGS has been improved
* poudriered is no longer installed in sbin/
* Fix MAX_MEMORY so it actually works. Note that this may break openjdk
* Fix incorrect timeout message shown during install phase
* jail -l, ports -l, status: Auto format width of columns to output
* jail: Add back -i support to show information about a jail
* Improvements to fork less often
* testport: Now default to -n. Add -P to test with custom prefix.
* testport -I: Fix longstanding bug of displaying wrong jail -k hint.
* qemu-mips support
* ports: Allow -B with git method
* All the fixes from the 3.0.16 release as well:
* Disable DEVELOPER from make.conf; Poudriere will automatically
set it when appropriate. This prevents testing of port dependencies
that were not requested to be tested.
* distclean: Prevent removing all files by accident.
* Having PKG_REPO_SIGNING_KEY set but the file missing is now fatal.
* kern.securelevel >=1 is now fatal.
* Fix 'kill: No such process' warnings with older /bin/sh (8.x)
* Fix crash on 8.3 due to bug with $(()) handling of _vars (fixed in
* Fix case of packages always rebuilding with "changed options" when
the port has an OPTION defined multiple times (such as fixed in
* Fix 'Terminated' warning showing at shutdown with older /bin/sh (fixed
by r218105 but never made it to stable/8)