|Commit found by message id
Mon, 31 Dec 2007
[ 08:02:01 miwi ] |
ports-mgmt Port build tinderbox system
- Update to 2.4.2
* Add support for FreeBSD 8.X.
* Fix a database query bug.
* Ensure the .env files are properly read and export when building the
Makefile and database entries.
* Use the C locale when calculating build times.
* Do not die if a Build's log directory is missing when running tbcleanup.
This release comes with a rawenv change, so make sure you copy rawenv.dist to
rawenv to get the latest variables.
Submitted by: miwi
Approved by: itetcu (maintainer timeout)
Number of ports [& non-ports] in this commit: 1
Showing files for just one port: ports-mgmt/tinderbox
show all files
hide all files
12 vulnerabilities affecting 22 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new