Update to 3.1.1 - Bug fix and feature release.
This release brings many bug fixes and some new features, particularly with the
* The tinderd.sh rc.d script has been renamed tinderd, and modernized.
See the README for more details.
* A tinderd_debug option has been added to the tinderd rc.d script to
control whether or not to write output to /dev/null.
* Add a new tinderd config option, TINDERD_LOGFILE. When this is set, all
tinderbuild output from a tinderd cycle will be appended to this
logfile. By default, the logfile is /dev/null.
* Reintroduce user permissions functionality in the webui from 2.x.
* Add RSS support for the latest_buildports view (webui).
* Add buttons to tinderd queue view to remove all or all built entries from
the queue (webui).
* Automatically set rootdir and wwwrooturi variable (webui).
* Show target port of current build (webui).
* Fix a slew of Postgres upgrade and install bugs. Note: not all upgrade
bugs have been fixed. The schema changes in 3.1 may need to be applied
manually to Postgres databases.
* Fix a case where a failed build could lead to false-positive leftovers.
* Fix a regression where the wrong module name was used. This broke tinderd
* Prevent dereferencing a null value in the Build Ports Queue code when a
port is no longer associated to a Build.
* Fix rescanPorts' command line arguments, and allow it to be invoked as a
* Use the installed Jail's /usr/share/mk directory when doing a make
distribution. This fixes a Jail build of 7.X on recent -CURRENT.
* Add -k to the conig-recursive command so that it doesn't die if one
chooses to skip a port.
* Don't make it fatal if the rm of the directory fails in cleanDir. This
may very well fail if the target is a mount point.
* Some setup steps in the README have been clarified.
!!!NOTE!!!This release includes a schema change, so be sure to run the
following before using 3.1:
The contributors to this release are Beat Gätzi, Ion-Mihai Tetcu, Aron
Schlesinger, Alexander Logvinov, Wesley Shields, Martin Wilke, and Boris
- install a favicon for the webui
- show last 30 ports per page in "Current and Latest Builds" page (webui)
- when sorting by "Last Build Attempt" in list build page sort descending --
latest built first (webui)
PR: ports/128785 (based on)
Submitted by: bsam@