|Commit found by message id
Sun, 16 Nov 2008
[ 21:38:54 itetcu ] |
ports-mgmt Port build tinderbox system
Update to 3.1.2 with the following fixes and minor changes:
* Don't cleanup WRKDIR until after the postPortBuild Hook has run.
* Fix resetBuild in a nullfs environment.
* Fix a regression in the version path.
* Correct a tinderd typo which masked a diagnostic message.
* Show last 30 ports per page in "Current and Latest Builds" page.
* When sorting by "Last Build Attempt" in list build page sort
descending -- latest built first. (webui)
The main contributor and tester of this release was Ion-Mihai Tetcu.
(Remove local patches incorporated upstream)
Number of ports [& non-ports] in this commit: 1
Showing files for just one port: ports-mgmt/tinderbox
show all files
hide all files
8 vulnerabilities affecting 14 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new