|Commit found by message id
Sat, 27 Dec 2008
[ 20:29:35 itetcu ] |
ports-mgmt Port build tinderbox system
Bring in new features and bugfixes from CVS:
- Remove the listBuildPortsQueue error when there are no ports in the queue.
- Teach sendBuildCompletionMail how to lookup a user by both name and ID.
This will fix the problem where tinderd doesn't send build completion
- Add a -u argument to addBuildPortsQueueEntry to set a user name of a
- Introduce 2 inc_tinderbox config vars, reload_interval_latest and
reload_interval_current which allow to set the reload interval for
"Current And Latest Builds" page while no port is building and while
a port is building respectively.
- Use the canonical PHP tag instead of short tags to make Tinderbox more
flexible in where it can be deployed.
- Introduce logfile markup support. The data base stores regular
expressions for things you like to flag in build logs (e.g. GCC
warnings indicating missing prototypes). The frontend parse the
logs and colorize matching lines. If a port failed to build the
port_fail_pattern is automatically highlighted. The frontend
allow you to toggle the display of line numbers and toggle which
patterns are highlighted.
To enable the logfile markup create the logfile_patterns table (see
the last table in scripts/sql/schema.[mysql|pgsql].pre) and load the default
patterns from scripts/sql/values.lp into the newly created table.
Number of ports [& non-ports] in this commit: 1
Showing files for just one port: ports-mgmt/tinderbox
show all files
hide all files
13 vulnerabilities affecting 18 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new