|Commit found by message id
Fri, 4 Dec 2009
[ 23:07:44 miwi ] |
ports-mgmt Port build tinderbox system
- Update to Tinderbox 3.3 Release
The Tinderbox team is proud to announce the release of Tinderbox 3.3.
This release brings numerous bug fixes and some feature enhancements.
The changes include:
**HEADS UP** A static data change is included this release, so be sure
to run ``tc Upgrade''.
* A new unified logging system has been added so that all log files can
be centralized in one location. See the README for more details on
enabling this feature.
* A collection of user-contributed Hooks has been added. So far only
two Hooks are included. See the contrib/hooks subdirectory for more
details. Also, feel free to submit your Hook ideas.
* The /proc directory is now ignored when checking for leftovers. This
fixes some false-positives when running multiple builds in parallel.
* MySQL 6.0 is now supported.
... A full changelog is available here:
Approved by: itetcu (maintainer implicit)
Number of ports [& non-ports] in this commit: 1
Showing files for just one port: ports-mgmt/tinderbox
show all files
hide all files
2 vulnerabilities affecting 2 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new