- update to 4.1.0
Changes in this release include:
- Major rework of dependency calculations for initial Makefile building.
Dependencies are now built inside of Build jails to prevent any
cross-contamination. OPTIONS are handled properly via a new static d4p
port (needs to be installed on the host).
- Fix enterbuild so that the sleepme file can be properly deleted
- Add support for protocol flag in createJail command when using LFTP
- Add some more variable exceptions that are used by bmake
- Fix ports fetching on IPv6 hosts
- Correct some clang issues, typos and style problems in pnohang
- Add support for 11.X
- Force CC and CXX to be the GNU versions for FreeBSD < 9
Submitted by: ohauer
Approved by: maintainer timeout (14 days)