Bring more fixes, optimizations and changes from CVS (PORTREVISION bumped):
- Add a disclaimer to the addJail usage line so that users know to use
- Trim leading and trailing spaces from the descriptions for Jails,
Builds, and PortsTrees.
- Add /proc to the list of ignored paths. This fixes a race condition
which can occur when multiple builds are run in parallel.
- Run the postPortsTreeUpdate and postJailUpdate Hooks while the file
systems are still mounted. This has the side effect of running the
hooks when an update fails.
- Die if the postPortsTreeUpdate Hook fails.
- Die if a port could not be added to the BuildPortsQueue.
- Save some screen space by reducing space between top menu and content.
- Add link to RSS feed to the latest_buildports view.
- Generate RSS feeds per maintainer and add drop down menu for feeds to
- Make headers of columns on buildport pages clickable to sort the table.
- Rename All really Build Failures to All Failures.
- Add link to All Build Failures and All Failures on latest_buildports
- To limit the number of shown ports per page a new variable
list_limit_nr could be set in inc_tinderbox.php. This limitation is
disabled by default.