- update to latest release 
- use PKGNAMESUFFIX instead LATEST_LINK
- whitespace cleanup
- svn mv */bugzilla to */bugzilla40
- add vuxml entry
4.4.1, 4.2.7, and 4.0.11 Security Advisory
Wednesday Oct 16th, 2013
Bugzilla is a Web-based bug-tracking system used by a large number of
software projects. The following security issues have been discovered
* A CSRF vulnerability in process_bug.cgi affecting Bugzilla 4.4 only
can lead to a bug being edited without the user consent.
* A CSRF vulnerability in attachment.cgi can lead to an attachment
being edited without the user consent.
* Several unfiltered parameters when editing flagtypes can lead to XSS.
* Due to an incomplete fix for CVE-2012-4189, some incorrectly filtered
field values in tabular reports can lead to XSS.
All affected installations are encouraged to upgrade as soon as
 even bugzilla40 gets upstream fixes an upgrade to bugzilla42/44 is
Security: vid e135f0c9-375f-11e3-80b7-20cf30e32f6d