|Commit found by message id
Thu, 17 Jun 2010
[ 21:29:20 dougb ] |
security Client for managing and downloading certificate revocation lists
Upgrade to version 1.1.0, which has the following changes:
* Fixed a resource problem with LDAP CRLs.
* Fixed a bad EOF detection with HTTP CRLs.
* Made "dirmngr-client --url --load-crl URL" work.
* New option --ignore-cert-extension.
* Make use of libassuan 2.0 which is available as a DSO.
For the port:
* Add the verify target to check the PGP signature of the distfile
* Since libassuan is now a shared lib, move it LIB_DEPENDS
* The infrastructure for disabling NLS was already present, so add an OPTION
Approved by: maintainer
Number of ports [& non-ports] in this commit: 1
Showing files for just one port: security/dirmngr
show all files
hide all files
6 vulnerabilities affecting 14 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new