Version 2.0.17 was released on 2011-01-13:
* Allow more hash algorithms with the OpenPGP v2 card.
* The gpg-agent now tests for a new gpg-agent.conf on a HUP.
* Fixed output of "gpgconf --check-options".
* Fixed a bug where Scdaemon sends a signal to Gpg-agent running in
* Fixed TTY management for pinentries and session variable update
* Minor bug fixes.
For the port:
Camellia stopped being a configure option in 2.0.12
Fix minor typo for GPGSM OPTION
Minor plist update for 2.0.17
files/patch-keybox-blob.c seems to be no longer needed 
Submitted by: me
Submitted by: Hirohisa Yamaguchi <firstname.lastname@example.org> 
Approved by: maintainer timeout (24 days)
Feature safe: yes