Update libgcrypt to 1.2.1. Changes:
* made the code try to lock secure memory pool not only when running as
* fixed type usage in Serpent,
* made the code mix the PID into the entropy pool for better protection
after a fork,
* fixed memory leak in RSA.
* fixed alignment problems in Rijndael,
* fixed memory leak in gcry_pk_sign(),
* fixed broken pointer access in gcry_ac_open(),
* updated the documentation,
* fixed several other bugs.
Chase Shared library version and bump PORTREVISION of affected ports.