|Commit found by message id
Wed, 21 Mar 2007
[ 07:48:50 clsung ] |
security Framework library for access to Prelude NIDS database
- Update to 0.9.12
- [sqlite3] Provide case-insensitive regex.
- [preludedb-admin] Loading of multiple file and improved reporting.
- Provide substring match for AdditionalData value.
- Fix insertion issue for ProcessArg and File Linkage.
- Fix a bug when retrieving an empty time field (following retrieved fields
where not the one expected).
- When a given SQL function is not implemented by the driver, return a
detailed error message with information concerning the missing function.
- Implement Python only get_values, get_heartbeat_idents, get_alert_idents.
Return the number of rows as well as the rows in a tupple.
- Make sure we have an exception to process: fix a crash with Python
bindings upon signal reception. Fix #200.
Submitted by: maintainer (Robin Gruyters)
Number of ports [& non-ports] in this commit: 1
Showing files for just one port: security/libpreludedb
show all files
hide all files
13 vulnerabilities affecting 18 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new