I am looking for an LTO tape library. Do you have one to spare?
Commit found by message id
Mon, 11 Nov 2013
[ 18:48:30 tijl ] nessussecurity Security scanner: looks for vulnerabilities in a given network
- Add LICENSE.
- New LIB_DEPENDS syntax.
- Replace gtk detection with GTK2 option.
- Mark MAKE_JOBS_UNSAFE for now. One Makefile has mutilple targets that
each call make in the same subdirectory and the Makefile in that
directory does the same with one of its subdirectories.
- Move files/nessusd.conf to files/nessusd.conf.in and add it to SUB_FILES
instead of calling sed from post-install.
- Move files/pkg-deinstall.in to pkg-deinstall and replace %%PREFIX%%
- Remove scripts/move_nessus. It was used to migrate configuration data
to a new location.
Approved by: "Schweigert, Udo" <Udo.Schweigert@siemens.com> (maintainer)