- Update to 0.9.11
- library version update of related ports
- Hook class comparison function. Accept NULL, equal, not equal operator.
- Introduce better error checking in the idmef-class API, which is now
considered public and might be used by external application. Rename
error code to reflect the API.
- Change to the way IDMEF listed element are handled. Specifying negative
number as the position of the element from the low level API now allow
to position the element at the specified (reversed) index. Using the
high level API a negative index permit to address a list of element
backward (replace an element).
- Build fixes for SWIG > 1.3.27.
- Modify idmef_value_match() so that it always unroll listed value
(do it for both val1 and val2. Remove assertion, and let
idmef_value_type_compare() return an error code in case there is an issue.
- Handle path using IDMEF_LIST_APPEND or IDMEF_LIST_PREPEND as
path using an undefined list index on idmef_path_get() call.
- Make criteria parser accept (*) list index.
- Implement comparison function for all IDMEF object.
Submitted by: maintainer (Robin Gruyters)
Approved by: portmgr (pav)