- Take over maintainership from beat@ along his suggestion,
permit him to take it back or commit without my approval.
- Update to upstream version 0.61.
- Add OPTIONS for GSSAPI and GTK (both enabled by default).
NOTE: GSSAPI is currently broken on 9-CURRENT because the
Kerberos in base expects MD2 which isn't provided by OpenSSL.
- mark BROKEN on OSVERSION >= 900000 when GSSAPI is enabled
- heed CFLAGS, CC, WITH_DEBUG, INSTALL_* settings.
- WITHOUT_X11 is now an alias for WITHOUT_GTK
- drop utmp support, the upstream requires a utmpx implementation that
FreeBSD does not provide in any version.
- Preliminary clang support (adds files/patch-timing.c)
- Refreshed patches.