Free open-source disk encryption software
* Creates a virtual encrypted disk within a file and mounts it as
a real disk.
* Encrypts an entire partition or storage device such as USB flash
drive or hard drive.
* Encryption is automatic, real-time (on-the-fly) and transparent.
* Parallelization and pipelining allow data to be read and written
as fast as if the drive was not encrypted.
* Provides plausible deniability, in case an adversary forces you
to reveal the password:
Hidden volume (steganography) and hidden operating system.
NOTE: This port is experimental and provides no GUI for managing
Submitted by: Ryan Steinmetz <firstname.lastname@example.org>