Update to 3.14.4.
Notable changes are:
- it now builds using gmake
- NLS and POWERFLUTE are removed
- POLLTIME directive to control UPS polling interval. This directive
specifies the number of seconds to delay between polling the UPS for
status. Previously, NETTIME allowed this to be adjusted for network
connections only (snmp, pcnet, nis-net). POLLTIME configures the delay
for all connection types. NETTIME is accepted as a synonym for
compatibility with old config files.
- you can now use the graphical client via GAPCMON OPTION
- it won't build on anything pre 6.3R
Tested by: Stefan Lambrev <firstname.lastname@example.org>