|Commit found by message id
Sun, 15 Feb 2009
[ 19:45:43 itetcu ] |
sysutils Set of programs for controlling APC UPS
Update to 3.14.5:
* docs: Document the /refresh switch for apctray.
* apctest: Do not create pid file. There is little reason for it
since apctest is a command-line tool, not a daemon. Plus nothing
ever deletes the file so it interferes with apcupsd operation.
* gapcmon: Network connect timeout fix.
* Fix a few unsafe uses of sprintf and strcat.
* gapcmon: Iconify fixes for KDE
* Fix LOWBATT glitch handling bug that could cause us to act on a
LOWBATT signal immediately instead of waiting for the debounce time.
* Support shutting down apcupsd instances running in other sessions
(such as terminal services or remote desktop sessions).
* docs: PCNET minimum password length is 15 chars, default username
is 'apc', no known way to change the username.
* Makefile: Fix dependency build errors on Darwin and other platforms.
('echo -n' is not portable; use 'tr' to strip newline instead)
Tested by: beech@
Number of ports [& non-ports] in this commit: 1
Showing files for just one port: sysutils/apcupsd
show all files
hide all files
10 vulnerabilities affecting 22 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new