o) Upgrade to version 1.34.6
- Fix a restore bug where the backups could be
applied out of proper order possibly restoring an old version
of a modified file.
- Fix for restore selection of a file by name, where it was
possible to select a file from the wrong Client.
- Fix segmentation fault during backup of a symbolic link
with ACLs turned on.
- Fix a minor compile error in wx-console.
- Fix a bug in despooling when the spooling disk partition becomes
totally filed or gets I/O errors.
- Fix a memory leak in PostgreSQL, and make Bacula retry 5 times if
connecting to the DB fails.
- Retry 5 times if connect to MySQL failes.
- Fix linking the gnome-console
o) Install mtx-changer
o) Add switch for installation of mtx for autochanger control
Submitted by: email@example.com