bsdconfig is a robust utility for configuring/managing various aspects of the
FreeBSD Operating System. Feature-highlights include (but are not limited to):
- Modular, stable, efficient and i18n-compatible.
- Easily maintained/extendable sh(1) source/syntax.
- Works with both dialog(1) in base and Xdialog(1) from ports (x11/xdialog).
- rc.conf(5) configuration/management based on sysutils/sysrc
- Timezone configuration based on sysutils/tzdialog
- Networking management based on sysutils/host-setup
Submitted by: dteske@