|Commit found by message id
Wed, 20 Jun 2012
[ 16:58:13 wxs ] |
sysutils Utility to configure various aspects of FreeBSD
bsdconfig is a robust utility for configuring/managing various aspects of the
FreeBSD Operating System. Feature-highlights include (but are not limited to):
- Modular, stable, efficient and i18n-compatible.
- Easily maintained/extendable sh(1) source/syntax.
- Works with both dialog(1) in base and Xdialog(1) from ports (x11/xdialog).
- rc.conf(5) configuration/management based on sysutils/sysrc
- Timezone configuration based on sysutils/tzdialog
- Networking management based on sysutils/host-setup
Submitted by: dteske@
Number of ports [& non-ports] in this commit: 2
Showing files for just one port: sysutils/bsdconfig
show all files
hide all files
8 vulnerabilities affecting 19 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new