|Commit found by message id
Sat, 25 Dec 2010
[ 16:58:47 sunpoet ] |
sysutils Library and tools to support IPMI-capable hardware
- Update to 0.8.12
- Remove comments
- In bmc-config, workaround RMCP+ Privilege Level configuration compliance bugs
on HP DL145 servers.
- In ipmi-chassis-config, after configuring boot flags, set valid bits
- Fix N/A output corner case in ipmi-sel.
- Support Supermicro X8DTU-6+ motherboard OEM sensors.
- Fix FRU date/time calculation bug that did not account for leap years.
Number of ports [& non-ports] in this commit: 1
Showing files for just one port: sysutils/freeipmi
show all files
hide all files
6 vulnerabilities affecting 9 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new