- Bump PORTREVISION.
- Add checks in rc.d scripts to avoid "double" loading/unloading.
- Add patch-fuse_io.c (fix from
- Handle "nonempty" option by ignoring it, used by ntfs-3g
- In the rc.d script unmount FUSE filesystem in the "stop" command, in reverse
order in case the mounts are nested, waiting one second after each. This is
a temporary workaround for umount returning before the cache has been
flushed (which causes for example files not being written to the disk), a
proper solution is being worked on.
- Add note in pkg-message about "stop" rc.d command unmounting FUSE
Submitted by: alepulver (myself)
Approved by: Anish Mistry <email@example.com> (maintainer)