- Update to 1.2.5, fixing a DoS vulnerability.
- usr /var for runtime files making it possible to keep /usr mounted r/o.
- Grab 275 as a reserved UID and GID.
- Remove old cruft in pkg-install.
- Make 'make -DBATCH install' work non-interactively.
- Make 'pkg_add heartbeat-1.2.5' work non-interactively.
- Installation will fail without the user/group, so I simply create them.
Submitted by: Ulrich Spoerlein <email@example.com>
Approved by: Scott Kleihege <firstname.lastname@example.org> (maintainer)