- Bump PORTREVISION.
- Remove FreeBSD 4.x code (USE_GCC=3.4+, USE_GETOPT_LONG and BROKEN).
- Use ARCH instead of MACHINE_ARCH for possible future cross-compilation
- Add UBLIO option, which uses devel/libublio for greatly improved speed (when
reading an NTFS volume). Also print a warning when disabling UBLIO.
- Add pkg-message mentioning UBLIO and this port's limitations.
- Change mount.ntfs-fuse -> mount_ntfs-fuse manpage link and symlink to the
binary in /usr/sbin to allow using with 'mount -t ntfs-fuse' and in
/etc/fstab after mounting /usr.
- Add a note in pkg-descr about the fusefs driver and ntfs-3g split project.
- Add LOCK option to avoid access to the device while it's mounted.
Submitted by: alepulver (myself)
Approved by: miwi, farrokhi (implicitly to miwi)