Update to v.16:
- This version supports 13 fields long make describe format. closes ports/69238
- Database format changed in both python and postgresql backends.
- You need to delete portindex.pck file if you have more than 0 entries in index
generated by portindex 15
- You need to update postgresql tables (added some columns) by hand or use
create.sql script for drop + create.
- loadindex and updinst are 100% faster due to using of prepared statements in
- updateall script optimized. When used, slow fs walking is avoided in
- updinst updates alive package status
- added stealthupdates script for listing changes without portrevision bumps
- added options to configuration file for keeping dupes in index (recommended)
and keeping ports with partial unresolved depends
- added back link to portindex homepage because downloading rate drops
Submitted by: Radim Kolar (maintainer)