- update to 0.2.2
1) Made MGmDbArrayFree and MGmDbArray source in /libMG/src/libMG.h
more readable. Fixed a few bad mallocs in MGmDbArrayFree as well.
2) As per suggestions from John E Hein <firstname.lastname@example.org> in
libPMGR/src/libPMGR.h removed hard coded paths and changed so
ports infrastructure files are accessed by using
$PORTSDIR & $PKG_DBDIR environment vars and fixed hard coded
path references in /portmanager/portmanager.c
3) In pmupgrade.c added an abort if error during clean in an attempt
to halt looping when a port conflict occurs, this is untested so
temporary for now.
4) libPMGR/src/PMGRrMakeDescribe.c fixed hard coded paths
5) pmupgrade.c fixed hard coded paths
6) pmupgrade.c Major cleanup of code, seperated upgrade routine into
upgrade, checkForOldDepencies, and PMGRrDoUpgrade routines.
7) fixed portmanager seg faulting when it self updates. (thanks to
"Noah" <email@example.com> for reporting
8) Added "HINTS AND TIPS" section to portmanager(1) man page.
Submitted by: maintainer