Update to 2.0;
1. Added -c option on "qjail create" command that enables ssh access to the
jail and creates user account using jailname for id/pw.
2. Added -C option on "qjail create" command that depends on -D option that
creates ssh access to jail and creates user account using jailname for
id/pw while automatically duplicating jails.
3. Created a customized flavor, ssh-default that enables ssh access to jails.
This flavor contains a login account with id/pw of qjail.
4. Removed -c option from "qjail install" because hosts customized /etc
caused problems with jail start up.
5. Updated man qjail.8 to reflect the changes.
Submitted by: Joe Barbish <firstname.lastname@example.org> (maintainer)