Updating ucspi-ipc to 0.67. This is a bugfix release.
* Add compatibility macros for older Perl.
* Don't leak pointer returned from eval_pv.
* Don't fail on setsid if already group leader (Gabriel Russell).
* Test with relative paths.
* Support partial compilation and testing.
* Replace trunc with lop to avoid builtin conflict.
* Avoid daemontools in rts.
* Completely generic package/ scripts.
* Stop Perl 5.8.5 from warning about freeing temporaries.
* Partial-install bug fix in package/upgrade.
Submitted by: maintainer