|Commit found by message id
Sun, 27 Nov 2005
[ 10:06:52 arved ] |
sysutils UCSPI tools for building local-domain client-server applications
Updating ucspi-ipc to 0.67. This is a bugfix release.
* Add compatibility macros for older Perl.
* Don't leak pointer returned from eval_pv.
* Don't fail on setsid if already group leader (Gabriel Russell).
* Test with relative paths.
* Support partial compilation and testing.
* Replace trunc with lop to avoid builtin conflict.
* Avoid daemontools in rts.
* Completely generic package/ scripts.
* Stop Perl 5.8.5 from warning about freeing temporaries.
* Partial-install bug fix in package/upgrade.
Submitted by: maintainer
Number of ports [& non-ports] in this commit: 1
Showing files for just one port: sysutils/ucspi-ipc
show all files
hide all files
13 vulnerabilities affecting 34 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new