|Commit found by message id
Wed, 16 Apr 2008
[ 20:35:19 thierry ] |
textproc Spelling checker with better suggestion logic than ispell
Upgrade to 0.60.6.
List of changes from 0.60.5:
* Compile fixes for Gcc 4.3.
* Minor tweak to suggestion code which improved suggestion results in
* Always line buffer stdout and stderr in the Aspell utility when
there is the potential for it to be used interactively through a
* Removed debug output in `aspell munch-list'.
* Other minor updates and bug fixes.
* Enable Unicode support.
Number of ports [& non-ports] in this commit: 1
Showing files for just one port: textproc/aspell
show all files
hide all files
10 vulnerabilities affecting 31 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new