Major overhaul of the port to celebrate the upgrade to 3.2.0b5.
The 3.2.x series contains many enhanced features, most notably
built in SSL capabilities.
Changes for the port itself:
1. Add new MASTER_SITES.
2. Search for an apache binary, not a document directory.
3. The new version uses libtool, so add USE_LIBTOOL per portlint.
4. The new configure script is much more thorough, so use a more complete
set of options, and sort them in "./configure --help" order.
5. CXXFLAGS hackery no longer needed in FreeBSD 5.x, but
6. A patch to include headers for select() is needed in RELENG_4.
7. Install PORTDOCS, especially the very thorough html help files.
8. Add SIZE to distinfo.
9. Make deletion of directories with user-configurable stuff conditional.