|Commit found by message id
Mon, 14 Nov 2005
[ 22:38:01 fenner ] |
textproc Looks for problems in internet draft formatting
Upgrade to idnits 1.82:
* Added checks for the occurence of both old and new boilerplate.
* Improves verbose output for boilerplate problems.
* Handle formfeeds better:
- 58 lines plus <FF><EOL> is valid.
- Count <FF> on the same line as the page number.
* Added a variation on Author's Address Section Name
* The code to find and adapt to the particular indentation of a draft
didn't work as intended. Rewritten with somewhat better results.
* Added a "Draft ..." as an acceptable variation on page header.
Number of ports [& non-ports] in this commit: 1
Showing files for just one port: textproc/idnits
show all files
hide all files
6 vulnerabilities affecting 9 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new