New port: iiimf-*
IIMF stands for Internet/Intranet Input Method Framework.
IIIMF is designed to be the next generation of input method framework
which provides the following capabilities;
* Multiplatform, platform independent.
* Multlingual and Full UNICODE support, but satisfactory for native
* Windowing System Independent.
* Multiple language engines concurrently run.
* Distributed, lightweight clients and scalable server.
* Extensible in multiple means.
* Input method protocol efficient enough to be used over low-speed modem
* Easy input method engine development with plugin API.
* Easy input method enabling with libiiimcf, even on console apps.
* Small core part to start from.
Submitted by: Kuang-che Wu <firstname.lastname@example.org>