KinoSearch is a loose port of the Java search engine library Apache Lucene,
written in Perl and C. The archetypal application is website search, but it
can be put to many different uses.
* Extremely fast and scalable - can handle millions of documents
* Full support for 12 Indo-European languages.
* Support for boolean operators AND, OR, and AND NOT; parenthetical
groupings, and prepended +plus and -minus
* Algorithmic selection of relevant excerpts and highlighting of search terms
* Highly customizable query and indexing APIs
* Phrase matching
Submitted by: Vivek Khera <email@example.com>