- Update to 2.0.50
*) SECURITY: CAN-2004-0493 (cve.mitre.org)
Close a denial of service vulnerability identified by Georgi
Guninski which could lead to memory exhaustion with certain
input data. [Jeff Trawick]
*) SECURITY: CAN-2004-0488 (cve.mitre.org)
mod_ssl: Fix a buffer overflow in the FakeBasicAuth code for a
(trusted) client certificate subject DN which exceeds 6K in length.
Details can be found here:
- Use autoconf 2.59
- Add add SUEXEC_LOGFILE tunable to set suexec logfile 
- Silently ignore removal of libexec/apache2 directory
- Import latest version of apr_reslit.c from apr CVS which
adds timeout feature to apr_reslist_acquire().
This is required for future mod_logio-st.
- Add explicit dependency on libiconv (so nowwe support libiconv)
- Move Windows Update fix from MASTER_SITE_LOCAL to ports tree
- add WITH_EXPERIMENTAL_PATCHES knobs:
These patches are backports from apache CVS HEAD or apr CVS HEAD.
They have positive impacts on apache responsiveness but can be
and are NOT currently supported by apache/apr teams.
* exp-http-ready.patch: add "httpready" support for ACCEPT_FILTER
(currently apache 2 only support "dataready")
* exp-apr-kqueue.patch: add support for kqueue in apr_poll().
This patch greatly improves apache network performance (up to
18% according to the author, on my test box, between 13% and 21%)
Test and feedback on -STABLE are welcome ;)
For more details, please see:
Submitted by: knu 
Please set MASTER_SITE_APACHE_HTTPD to closest mirrors.
you can easily find them from: