www/aws: Upgrade from 188.8.131.52 => 184.108.40.206
The templates parser was split out from AWS and due to quirk how
GPRBuild interacts with aggregate library projects, linking it as a
separate library was more than challenging. It would drop a library
exchange file (aws.lexch) in /usr/local/lib/templates_parser during
the linking process. Ports are not support to touch areas outside of
their work directory -- if they do, builders will notice and fail the
port. After hours of trying to get GPRLib to behave, I was reduced to
copying the *.ali files over to the work directory and creating a
custom gpr file to make linking legal. In the process, I noticed AWS
was linking back to work directory (sanity checks don't flag this yet)
so that was fixed the the custom "-R" option that I added to GPRBuild
a couple of years ago.
I had to create a custom aws.gpr file for lib/gnat, and it works really
well. Currently something like 238 of 243 tests are passing and the
failing ones are socket related and may looking for linux-specific
output in a couple of cases.
* Documentation is now based on Sphinx.
* A fixed package list has replaced the generated one (due to number
of options, this was a real chore to generate and validate)
* The option to generate only a shared library was removed. It was
confusing and not really useful. It produces static and shared
libraries by default, and the shared ones can be suppressed optionally.
* The FreeBSD-specific makefile was removed. The previous issue was
caused by the way the compiler was built which has since been fixed
* ASIS was added as dependency
* RUN_DEPENDS were defined (they were missing before)
* GNUTLS support was fixed. It requires version 3 now and does not
required gcrypt or openssl anymore which indicated a previous problem.
The aws-demos port had some missing files and other problems. It has
been updated at the same time. Note that the output directory has
changed from share/examples/aws-demos to share/examples/aws. A couple
of tests that were broken now build, and a new test was added.
This update comes straight from the latest repositories and was custom
packaged. The annual Adacore release was about 5 months old.