Upgrade to 3.0.
Horde Version 3 differs from the 2.x releases in many ways, including
* Full support for groups and arbitrary permissions.
* Completely rewritten, fully RFC-compliant MIME system with many
new MIME viewers.
* Many i18n improvements, including full charset support for the whole
* User customizable portal page.
* Theme support.
* Global personal categories and category colors.
* Access (shortcut) keys.
* Dynamically updating tree menu for applications, including Mozilla
* XML-based application configuration through a graphical user
* Forms creation and validation API.
* Template engine.
* Crypt API with support for PGP/GPG and S/MIME.
* XML-RPC and SOAP server and client, experimental SyncML support.
* Improved notification system.
* Many new APIs like Compress, Image, PDF, History, iCalendar, SyncML,
CLI, Version control, NLS, Timer, and SVG.
* and many more...
This is a resurrection of the previous www/horde, upgraded from www/horde2.
Submitted by: /me