[ 09:55:17 mm ] lighttpdwww Secure, fast, compliant, and flexible Web Server
Add patches from upstream (svn revisions):
- r2799: Always use our 'own' md5 implementation (fixes #2331)
- r2800: fix some gcc warnings
- r2801: Limit amount of bytes we send in one go; fixes stalling in one
connection and timeouts on slow systems.
- r2802: [ssl] fix build errors when Elliptic-Curve Diffie-Hellman
- r2803: Add static-file.disable-pathinfo option to prevent handling
of urls like .../secret.php/image.jpg as static file
- r2804: Don't overwrite 401 (auth required) with 501 (unknown method)
Add test and regression-test targets.