Update to 7.54u1 (7.54.20041210). This is an important update that has
- Tightened origin check for frames. A side effect of this is that
documents not passing the origin check will open in a new page.
Java applet could exploit Sun Java vulnerability to retrieve
logged-in user's username and install directory.
- Fixed LiveConnect class access security issue reported by Jouko
- Fixed Secunia issue SA12981, reported by Andreas Sandblad: periods
in the file name and non-breaking spaces in content-type header type
could obscure the file type.
- Fixed Secunia issue SA13253: "hi-jacking" a named browser window.
- Improved support for the "must-revalidate" cache directive.
More details: http://www.opera.com/support/search/supsearch.dml?index=782