-Update to 7.54u2 (7.54.20050131), this is mostly security fixes release.
- Solved data URL issue described in Secunia Advisory SA13818,
- Additional fixes for frame injection issue reported in
Secunia Advisory SA13253,
- Improvements to handling of the must-revalidate directive.
- Solved stability issue in Japanese version.
- Added extra warning dialog when opening .sh, .desktop or
executables directly from Web or from transfer manager with
kfmclient exec. Addresses issue reported in Secunia Advisory
- Fixed crash when importing e-mail.
- Few other small cleans up.
- Let's see if Realplayer plugins will work for anyone. It's not tested, but
added support. I am not going to be surpised if the support is limited as
common in the Linux world.