Update from 4.0.30 to 4.0.33:
o) third-party modules for www/nginx and www/nginx-devel.
* Fixed a compatibility problem in passenger-install-apache2-module with Ruby
The language selection menu didn't work properly.
* Fixed compatibility problems with old Ruby versions that didn't include
* Introduced a new tool: `passenger-config restart-app`. With this command you
can initiate an application restart without touching restart.txt.
Unlike touching restart.txt, this tool initiates the restart immediately
instead of on the next request.
* Fixed some problems in process spawning and request handling.
* Fixed some problems with the handling of HTTP chunked transfer encoding
bodies. These problems only occurred in Ruby.
* Fixed the HelperAgent, upon shutdown, not correctly waiting 5 seconds until
all clients have disconnected. Fixes issue #884.
* Fixed compilation problems on FreeBSD.
* Fixed some C++ strict aliasing problems.
* Fixed some problems with spawning applications that print messages without
newline during startup. Fixes issue #1039.
* Fixed potential hangs on JRuby when Ctrl-C is used to shutdown the server.
Fixes issue #1035.
* When Phusion Passenger is installed through the Debian package,
passenger-install-apache2-module now checks whether the Apache
module package (libapache2-mod-passenger) is properly installed,
and installs it using apt-get if it's not installed. Fixes
* The `passenger-status --show=xml` command no longer prints the non-XML
preamble, such as the version number and the time. Fixes issue #1037.
* The Ruby native extension check whether it's loaded against the right Ruby
version, to prevent problems when people upgrade Ruby without recompiling
their native extensions.
* Various other minor Debian packaging improvements.